Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Ronny Will Survive!

Time flies when you go to work everyday! Yikes! I'm so sorry it's been a week for the (maybe) 4 people who care about my blog. :)

I promise I'll do an indiezine style post this week. I think I'm going to feature a poet, a musician, author and small business. ^_^ 

If anyone have a request of who or what, be sure to let me know!

One person I certainly want to write about today is Bernie Sanders, no, don't worry. I'm kidding. (I'm a huge Bernie supporter, tho. Just for the record)


Ronny Morris! Now you've probably not heard of him before today, but he's worth knowing about. Ronny's not only a musician, he's European and an advocate for the earth and her beings. I respect him tremendously for that.


Here is a video of one of his songs. It was posted a year go, but it's one of my favorites.

Find Ronny on:

He was involved with Greenpeace in their Save The Arctic Campaign, where he dressed up as a Polar Bear and held a sign that said "Save The Arctic." He made great strides in building awareness of the polar ice caps and how their melting away is destroying the habitat of so many living creatures. 

Until next time, 

xoxo 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment