Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Been A Minute

So Mike and I have been working at this job since September 8, 2015. This week will make 8 months. Around when I stopped posting, the job became really challenging, having us in 1.5 hours early, meaning we have to leave 3 hours early to be on-time. The work just got to be too much.

Monday, we became permanent employees. YAY! More money and eligibility for insurance after x-amount of days.

We leave the house at 7 am, and don't get home until after 8. I have been napping in the car and upon arrival, fall into my computer chair and fire up Criminal Minds on Netflix. I've gotten through 8 seasons and have started season 9 as of a couple days ago.

I started thinking this morning that I should try to veer away from falling into TV upon getting home and do something that would allow for some stimulation.. physical like working out, reading; something to get my brain/body moving.

So I thought of the blog. I'm going to try to force myself to be on top of it a couple times a week at least to break the pattern and give me something extra outside of work.

The job is great, just challenging and can be tiresome.

Below is the movie trailer for Warcraft.. a much anticipated film in our house.


Until next time,

Bunni

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment