Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

ENGAGED!!!!

Since it's been a while, I thought this event deserved to be mentioned in it's own blog post...

WE ARE ENGAGED!!! 

Above is the image of the ring. I actually went with a white sapphire over a diamond b/c the way they sparkle. My ring has a blue tint, while diamonds sparkle more yellow.

If you're in love and want to find a unique, and amazing ring... here's the link:



I'll be doing blog posts periodically about the planning and such.

For now, I'll try not to become a

Until next time,

Bunni

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment