Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

What am I thinking? The Jewelry Knows.

Since I am writing a blog, I might as well plug the businesses I am a part of, huh?

GirlEpithy is a jewelry line I started with my bestie, Amelia. We have a few variations of jewelry that we feature, including bohemian, gay pride and mix-match themes. 

Our hand-made poster gets the attention of many passerby's. Amelia sketched the logo you see above. 

Amelia is a total girly-girl and loves the mix-match concepts of the Sweet Nothings Earrings (Below) I came up with for her GirlEpighty line.  

I was especially excited about our EquaLove line... A Gay Rights Advocate Line full of RAINBOW jewelry! Proceeds from this line benefit the Trevor Project, a suicide prevention hotline for gay and lesbian (GLBQT) teens. 

Check us out on the Web
Check out our merch on Facebook

Who knew you could have your crystal ball and wear it too? 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment