Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Coffee Break

One of my all-time favorite musicals has come to Broadway, and Harry Potter is the lead! I squealed like a thirteen-year old at a Bieber concert when I heard the news on the radio.


How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying is a comedy about J. Pierpont Finch, a young man who's looking for success. He buys a book called How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and it teaches the following: 


Among his adventures of starting in the mailroom and moving up in the ranks, he meets Rosemary, who has an eye for Mr. Finch. She decides early on where she and her husband will live. 

Here is a video of one of the best songs in the musical, "Brotherhood of Man," performed at the 2011 Tony 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment