Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

This Cool Hottest Month (of the year)

It's no surprise that Texas has the strangest weather patterns. August is infamous everywhere to bring gnats, flies, sunburn and heatstroke.

Texas has shockingly (and excitedly) woken up to rain and beautifully windy 75 degree averages this week.

In appreciation of the weather changes, I thought I would throw this out to the universe in hopes that the weather in the hottest month of the year continues to be windy, rainy and cool.

When I first moved to Texas, one of its most crazy and icy winters ensued. Mike's truck, four wheel drive and all, was sliding and slipping on the glacial asphalt.

This year, I had to call out of work because my breaks were frozen! It's nothing like when I first arrive, asking questions like "Where did all the tumbleweed go?" and "Wait... there are trees here?!"


I have come to enjoy Texas for quite a few, mostly weird, things.

Growing up in Florida, you get used to unexpected weather changes, but nothing like Texas. It's a unique and drastic change.

I can't say it's not an adventure in itself. Here's to martini's and bathing suits and not dying of skin cancer!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment