Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Summer Lovin'

This post is just a photo blog about some of the things I love about Summer...





Now, I can not have a Frozen video about summer without having a post about Dallas Summer Musicals! 
White Rock Lake on teh 4th of July. The Fireworks are gorgeous and you can BBQ if you get there early enough! 



Shakespeare in the Park. ('nuff said)


Excuses to go to PINKBERRY and order WATERMELON FROZEN YOGURT!!!

And of course, this has to happen:






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment