Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Big Eyes @ The Nasher Sculpture Center, Post 1

This post has been very delayed, but I decided it had to be posted! We saw Big Eyes at the Nasher on this huge screen that was held vertical by something similar to a bounce house. It's a bit insane, but it makes sense! 

Here is the official trailer for Big Eyes, starring Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz, and Krysten Ritter. 

I'll do the images in 2 parts, 10 images in each!  Part 1:








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment