Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

New Job

I'm so nervous about starting the new job tomorrow! I have never been on my meds consistently for more than 2.5 months because of scheduling problems with the doctors office. Now that I have a bit of stability with the medications, I am now just anxious about performance. 

I agonized last week about what to pack for my lunch so I don't fall asleep on my first day at 2 p.m., and am trying to find enough clothing that would constitute a business professional attire for an entire week. 

I also don't know yet whether the dress is business professional or business casual. I received two different emails across two days. We shall see. *deep breath* 

The job itself is actually quite interesting. It's considered a call center job, with cubicles, but it doesn't quite work like a call center. We handle things more like a technical support team member does. We will be working on behalf of HOA's (Home Owner's Association) to fix issues that home owners are having, scheduling maintenance and explaining contracts. It's mostly classified as a call center because we receive inquiries from home owners and coordinate to acquire the solutions. 

I'm excited it's not completely mundane with the same thing day in and day out. Everyday seems to be different, as there are many aspects to HOA contracts and operations. For this, I'm interested and a bit excited to begin this new challenge.

Our boss has a PR Degree, which makes it an even better job for me. She tested me to see how much of a "Spin Doctor" I could be. Remove the divorced stuff, and I could be her in 15-20 years. 

I'd better get back to it. I'm sure I can find something that needs to be done before we start work tomorrow!

Wish me luck. Until next time,

Jess

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment