Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Tuesday Thoughts and Reflections (The Pope, The Kitty, & The Job)

New job has been intense. I worked overtime yesterday and was at work a total of 10 hours! It being my first overtime day, and the busiest day of the week, it was more for us newbies than the seasoned CSR's. 

I managed to find someone to corrupt, tho. My supervisor wants me to bring in some Kombucha for him to try! That's going to be interesting. I'll let you know how it turns out. 

The Pope is in town today! While I'm not Catholic, I look forward to hearing what he has to say. I have read up on his viewpoints, and all I can say is I don't agree with most of them. 

Now from the Pope to a new and inappropriate adult puppet show..... THE MUPPETS!!!! 

I'm Excited.
"..make my life a bacon-wrapped hell on earth!" *dies*

The cat is in a culture-shock of sorts, as neither of her parents are home full-time anymore. Luckily, Amelia gives her some love here and there and feeds her when we're super late getting home.

Tonight, I think I'll be catching up on my Once Upon a Time and Blacklist. <3 

What are your new job stories? Do you have a favorite moment the first couple weeks of your new job? Post on our FB Page your stories! www.facebook.com/indiestrytalk or tell us about your favorite shows! 

Until next time, 

xo 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment