Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Big Eyes @ The Nasher Sculpture Center, Post 2

The first half of this post can be found at Big Eyes @ The Nasher Sculpture Center, Post 1 from September 17, 2015.

This was a great experience. Amelia and I met up with some friends of hers. It's nice to be getting out more and more.

Here is the trailer to remind you what the movie Big Eyes was about. It considered an indie film, but features some great talent including Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz and Krysten Ritter.  


Images post 2/2











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment