Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Where were you when the world stopped turning?

These are iconic lyrics from one of my favorite artists Alan Jackson.

I'm doing things a little differently than most people. Instead of posting ON the day of remembrance, I'm posting the day before. I want to make sure that anyone who reads my blog will get the chance to spend the whole day (not just part of it) being noble and honoring those we have lost to terror, to war and to our freedom.

Take a few moments of silence or say a prayer for the families and souls affected by terror attacks on 9/11/2001. I have had a lot of requests to post the video of the twin towers falling, but I refuse to post that.

Take a whole day to spend helping another person, giving a little of yourself to the greater good, or donate some money to the local firefighters. Only you know how you can give back to those who protect us everyday. Unsung heroes.

I was in a Chorus Classroom, at Okeechobee High School in Okeechobee, Florida. The news ran all day, tears ran all day, I may have been in Florida, but many people in Florida have family in New York.

There are some things I will post though:





In case Alan Jackson is a bit passive for you... here's a song by Toby Keith that sums up how I feel when I am more angry than sad.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment