Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

The Art of Yumm, Part 1

If you have ever watched anime, you are probably already familiar with Bento. Now, Bento is not for the faint of heart... it's actually for those who LOVE food that smiles back.

They taste as good as they look, too!

I lack the skill to make amazing Bento, as I have tried and failed. Here are a few of the infinite images of Bento Boxes on the web...

Post 1/3

 PICA...

This one is classic 

Rolling Waves 


The Nightmare Before Christmas

Aww.. Sleeping Bear 

Three-layer Bento

Sony Game Controller Bento




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment