Celebrity Gossip

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Jessica, a music enthusiast and all around lover of things. I am nerdy, girly, hyper & own my own Business. This blog is to bring reviews, business tips and overall whatever to your eyeballs. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ;)

Salutations and Hallucinations!

Hey guys! My boyfriend, Michael is going to write a quick blog for ya! Enjoy!


Hello folks.  Say hi to your favorite male blogger on Indiestry Talk.  Of course, I'm the only male blogger...still...


LOW EXPECTATION VICTORY!

Did the ones put off by my writing style leave yet?  

Good.  

As a blogger, my main goal is to try and introduce you to the stranger things in life.  I want the world to understand that the world is strange, and sometimes wonderful.  In that, I will show you what causes me to be full of wonder.

(Editor's Note:  We apologize in advance if something he posts is strange.  Free labor is nice and food isn't cheap.)

For this week, it's my favorite Disney parody.

Enjoy.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment